Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Well, I realize it has been an extremely long time since I've written, but I blame that on my procrastination and lack of energy. Anyway, here it is the month of June, and it still feels like October (weather-wise).  I am back in the good ol' CDA and super happy being with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. Cannot even begin to describe how much more relaxed I am being away from my parents for a few months.
I start official work on Thursday at the Kootenai Kid's Camp, which I am pretty excited for. I really just wanna see the kids I've missed so much throughout the year. Hopefully I'll have some more interesting stories coming up soon, I just had the urge to write a bit and decided to get back to the blog.
Also, I guess this is super exciting, I finally graduated! I got to spend the night before I left graduating/hanging out with my best friend, Amelia. I miss her so much already! But the good thing is that I've finally gotten to hang out with my friend, Megan and it's been a whole year since I've seen her!!
Alright, I'll try to save some more things to say until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment