Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monopoly

I've had this incredible craving to play Monopoly ever since my best friend suggested it about 4 days ago. Amelia and I decided that we needed to play and that we needed at least three people to play. We must have called at least 7 people, none who responded and texted about 5 more. Then, because no one was answering our desperate pleas for a third player, we posted on Facebook. Amelia made her own post and I made mine, we figured that if we both made posts we'd be more likely to get people to come play. Well, no one commented. But we did get a few likes. What is it with people and board games? No, we'd rather be bored doing something else less exciting than buying fake property with fake money.
I'm sick of this. I wanna go back to kids camp. My babies would play Monopoly with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment