Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just One Of Those Days

Today was a good day. I spent the majority of the 24 hours, lying around in my sweatpants, watching chick flicks and then consuming an entire pizza all by myself. It was brilliant and much needed. Tomorrow I'll be writing an essay that I procrastinated on. But hey, at least I admit it, right?
Anyway, one of the last movies that I watched today was Father of the Bride, you know the one with Steve Martin? It's one of my favorite movies and I've been in one of those weird moods where weddings become a bit of an obsession. I'm a girl, it happens. I guess I shouldn't be spilling all of my weird quirks over a public blog, but I can't be the only girl who gets teary eyed at wedding vows. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking for some blog to follow and found yours! =D
    I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    See you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete