Thursday, November 17, 2011

Procrastinating

I must say, if there was an Olympic sport in procrastinating, I would be a gold medalist. Probably multiple years in a row. I have a paper to write today on Athenian Democracy, the Roman Republic and the Augustan Principate that's due on Monday. I fully intend to finish it, and it's going to be an excellent paper, I just need to get in the mindset of actually starting it. The thing that I like about this paper in particular is that it's a resource paper, so you need to do a lot of reading and really know your stuff while you do the research. But, that's not even the best part. The only resources we're allowed to use are primary documents that we have gotten in class discussion, lecture notes and obviously, the history book itself. Once I get my outline done this paper is going to be a breeze!


On a more exciting note, The Hunger Games is going to be in theaters in a mere 4 months! I've already started getting excited, since the trailer was released only a few days ago. I need to re-read the book, and if you haven't already I strongly advise you to go read it!
Seriously.
Stop reading my blog and go get yourself a copy!
I need to start going on my paper now.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm very similar to you! I love writing reports and essays where you have to do all the research and bring everything together! But I never know where to start! And it always seems so rushed, because I have loads of other Uni work to do! I sometimes wish I could just practice on that one assignment so that it could be even better!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete