Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching Up

It's been awhile since I've written and I have a few things to blame it on. About an hour after my last post, I logged onto MTV.com to see if they had any Teen Mom episodes available, turns out they had EVERY SINGLE ONE. So, I got to rewatch and watch more episodes than ever before. Saying that I am addicted would not be an understatement, so then I had to watch all episodes of Teen Mom 2 because that was available as well.
During my time with Teen Mom, my hair extensions had been coming to an end, due to the fact that my natural hair was growing too long and dreading around the surgical tape that held my extensions. A very painful experience. The salon that I went to in CDA is my favorite salon of all time, Frattelli, it's an Aveda concept salon and everyone is so great! When I got my extensions done I was told that they were called Great Lengths Extensions and they were very easy to take out, and you could in fact, re use them if you had saved the extensions and kept them in good condition. So, about every 4-8 weeks you must take out the extensions. I had mine in for about 5 weeks when they started dreading. My dad and I went all over Portland trying to find a Great Lengths bond that would take out the extensions, but we had no such luck. Instead we used acetone, deep conditioning treatments and at one point some scissors (all which did not do ANYTHING to get these out of my hair.) Finally, I got the sense to call the salon in CDA and ask exactly what to do with the extensions and apparently they were a completely different brand of extensions that was in my hair. HotHeads. We got so lucky because they're main salon is in Tigard, so we went out and got the spray that would take care of the extensions. And now....short hair!! I have also gotten a new kitten. Her name is Ethel, because our other cat's name is Lucy and they will be besties. She's such a good kitty, comes when I call, is litter trained, cuddles with me during the night, I just love her. I'm gonna miss her when I go to UO.
I saw Ray LaMontagne when he came to Edgefield, I even jumped the fence to see him closer. It was pretty amazing, I love his music. My dad and I have been going to numerous Portland Pilots women's soccer games before I go away to school, we go to every game and have amazing fun every time. That's probably my favorite thing to do with my dad. Well, I am pretty sure I've caught everyone back up and now to resume watching the shows that have neglected me from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment