Sunday, September 25, 2011

Late Nights and Good Times

Last night was Freebies at Freddy's. Needless to say, it got pretty crazy. If you're at all unaware of what I'm speaking of, Freebies at Freddy's is when UO gets about 2 gigantic greyhound buses and about 11:00 at night, everyone lines up to get on the bus and you head to Fred Meyer where pretty much EVERYTHING is on sale and they give you awesome coupons for things like groceries, apparel and electronics. It was intense! I got on the bus with some friends and came home with four boxes of Reese's Puffs, 12 pairs of socks and a gigantic Redbull. 
Then, after getting back on the bus and heading back to campus, I hung out in Joel and Caleb's room in the LLC. It is sooo nice in there. I definitely wish my room was that big. I got back into my dorm about 1:45am and hit the hay because I have church this morning! 
I'll be getting a ride to Ekklesia Eugene and hopefully meeting some really great new people. I can't wait to start doing things with YoungLife College here in Eugene, getting closer to the Lord and really finding what He is calling me to do. I've had this horrible emptiness in myself for the past few years because I just haven't been living my life for Christ. I need to get rid of that space inside me so that I can fill my life with the Lord once again.

2 comments:

  1. "I've had this horrible emptiness in myself for the past few years because I just haven't been living my life for Christ. I need to get rid of that space inside me so that I can fill my life with the Lord once again."

    I'm proud of you, Hali. That is a bold statement to make publicly. I hope and pray the Lord's strength to see you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am getting a lot better, and it's really nice to feel and see myself growing once again.

    ReplyDelete